- Scrap IT programmes (and take the public sector over to Linux - much cheaper than Microshaft).
- Scrap Trident and other hugely expensive MoD procurement programmes.
- Do not sign any more private finance initiative contracts.
- Stop spending money on consultants and use the civil service more.
- Reduce the number of NHS managers significantly and stop NHS privatisation.
- Raise taxes in every area by a small amount.
- Levy the banks to provide a fund to protect us against another collapse.
- Tax all migrant workers heavily to pay for the drain on our infrastructure (legal and otherwise).
- Raise the minimum wage - more tax revenue, companies less likely to hire migrant workers, fewer british citizens on the dole.
- Encourage a baby boom so we have a young workforce to support the ageing population.
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Deficit Reduction Plan for Britain
Posted by hitchhiker at 10:22